J'étais á un château au l'anniversaire de ma mére

/
10 Comments

 
 


 


My trip to Arnhem was so wonderfull! On the first photo you see the castle where we stayed over. That day I wore my new H&M dress (you can't see it really good on the photo, but it's a voilen dress) Around the castle was a really romantic garden with a lot of flowers, a forest, a fountain and lots of sweet lanterns! That's what you see on the second picture.
I made photo four and five during the breakfast, and the sixt and seventh picture was in the center of Arnhem, in a really cute street what reminds me to an artistic french street I've been hihi!
Hope you had a nice weekend too!



You may also like

10 opmerkingen:

kiss me quick zei

wow, you look so pretty and inspiring ^^

just lovely!



xxx
kissmequick

Leanna Kay zei

I like your pictures. You look really pretty.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really like yours a lot-I'm a new follower :)

ivette zei

you really stayed in that castle?! how dreamy!
cute photos..thanks for sharing!

Fashiable zei

Mooie foto's. Er zit echt zo'n sfeertje in, echt leuk!

www.fashiable.nl

The Garage Starlets zei

Lovely photos and cute dress :)


xoxo


http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

Evi zei

Great photos! You look so pretty!

Would you like to follow each other?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

This Girl Can Shop zei

Leuke foto's!

Laura zei

hello!
i absoutely adore your style, it's so cute.
i hope we can speak soon, i'm just starting out on here too and your support would mean so much.
thank you.
laura x
http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope Adela Pasztor zei

Beautiful photos! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

koko mo zei

great pictures, very artsy! love the socks+shoes, looks so cute! i always try to pull off that look, but i always chicken out because i feel like i look ridiculous haha but ill have to try again, because it looks adorable on you! great blog, i really like your stlye, i'm following you :)

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

Follow by Email